Physitrack is a HIPAA compliant platform for healthcare practitioners to offer high-quality home exercise programs, track patient adherence and initiate Telehealth video calls.
Physitrack Overview Clip
ChiroFusion’s Physitrack integration allows you to quickly add a ChiroFusion patient profile to your Physitrack account and begin prescribing exercises. This article describes the steps to integrate ChiroFusion and Physitrack. All just fancy words for essentially copying and pasting a link from one program into the other.
Step 1: Create a Physitrack account
Visit the Physitrack website to sign up for a free 7-day trial account.
Step 2: Enable the Physitrack integration in ChiroFusion
- Log into your ChiroFusion Provider account and open a patient record using the Global Search field.
- From the Patient Dashboard, click the 'Configure Physitrack" button located in the lower left menu under Integrations.
- Copy the Physitrack API Key.
- Check 'Enable Integration", then Save.
Step 3: Enable the ChiroFusion integration in Physitrack
- Log into your Physitrack account.
- Go to your My Account area and then click Settings. Scroll down until you find the Integrations Menu.
- Select ChiroFusion from the drop down menu.
- Paste the Physitrack API Key that you copied from ChiroFusion into the API field and Save the changes.
Step 4: Start using Physitrack with your patients
View this short video on getting started with Physitrack.
Important: If you have multiple users in your practice who want to use Physitrack, you will need to connect each of them to their own Physitrack account (meaning a separate email address that is signed up with Physitrack).