If you are experiencing lagging or freezing while using ChiroFusion, it's most likely related to your web browser or internet connection.
ChiroFusion is a cloud or web-based software that is access through your web browser. If you are experiencing lagging or freezing while using ChiroFusion, it's most likely related to your web browser and/or internet connection. If you spend a lot of time online or have been visiting websites for a long time, your web-browser's cache may build up and affect the speed and performance of your computer.
IMPORTANT: Only one user should be logged into ChiroFusion at a time on the same computer. Having multiple people logged in on the same computer through multiple tabs can cause issues within the application. Google Chrome is the only browser we support and recommend.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot and resolve common issues.
- Clear your web browser's cache.
- Verify that you are running the latest version of Chrome.
- Some Chrome extensions can be problematic as they block good data and prevent web-based programs from freely communicating with the cloud. You can test if your extensions are causing an issue by turning them off and running ChiroFusion.
- Ensure that your pop-up windows are enabled. Disabling them can cause issues with web-based applications. You can easily enable these by resetting Chrome. Always allow pop-ups from ChiroFusion.
- Be sure to always "allow cookies" when using ChiroFusion.
- As a final troubleshooting step, you may need to reinstall Chrome.
- If you are still experiencing issues after following these steps, we ask that you log into ChiroFusion from another computer outside of your office environment (home, laptop, etc). There have been situations where office firewall settings have caused problems with ChiroFusion.
In the majority of cases, performing the first two steps will resolve any issues. These steps should be performed on a weekly basis to ensure the best performance from ChiroFusion.